Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just Thinking...

I was just thinking about how fortunate I am! I have 2 beautiful, heathly, wonderful boys who are the greatest gifts God has given me, a good husband who takes good car of our family and works hard so that I can be at home with my boys.... I have family and friends back home in Washington who love and care so much about me. I so often can get in a pity part slump of feeling depressed because things aren't just the way I want them. I miss my family and firends back home and yes it is hard being in a new place not knowing anyone... But God has been so good to me! He provides for all my needs above and beyond! And I know there is a reason for this season of my life! Everyday I wake up I literally start counting my blessings! Thank you for my children! Thank you for my friends! Thank you for the sunshine! Thank you for a car to drive to get out of the house with the kids!! I could go on and on.... I am learning that all God wants from me is my devotion to Him and my dedication to be an example of love to others. I want to live this way everyday! Lord give me GRACE!!

1 comment:

  1. Christina, you are such an inspiration. I miss you so much. Email me with your address so I can send you a belated Christmas card. You are such a phenomenal woman. Love you. Hugs and kisses to your boys!

    ReplyDelete